WWE events are renowned for their high-octane entertainment, large-scale characters, and thrilling contests that leave spectators cheering for more. These occasions have left audiences around the world mesmerized and have yielded decades of memorable memories.
WWE events are an unparalleled and must-see spectacle for sports and entertainment lovers, starting with WrestleMania and continuing through SummerSlam and beyond.
- WrestleMania X (1994) – This event featured two classic matches showcasing some of the best in-ring performances in WWE history. Bret Hart and his brother Owen Hart faced off in a technical masterpiece for the WWE Championship, while Razor Ramon and Shawn Michaels competed in a ladder match for the Intercontinental Championship, a match that revolutionized the use of high-flying maneuvers and high risk in fight.
2. SummerSlam 1992 – The first and only WWE event to take place in the UK, this show featured a match between The British Bulldog and Bret Hart for the Intercontinental Championship. The event drew over 80,000 fans to Wembley Stadium, setting a WWE event attendance record that would stand for over 20 years.
3. Money in the bank 2011 This event is perhaps best remembered for the eponymous Money in the Bank ladder match, which saw CM Punk and Daniel Bryan win their respective matches and earn the opportunity to cash in on a world championship contract at any time. The event also featured a classic match between John Cena and Punk for the WWE Championship, which many fans and critics consider one of the best matches in WWE history.
4. WrestleMania XIV (1998) – This event marked the beginning of the Attitude Era and the rise of Stone Cold Steve Austin as WWE’s top star. Austin defeated Shawn Michaels in the main event to win his first WWE Championship while also setting up a feud with Mike Tyson which helped establish WWE as a cultural phenomenon.
5. Royal Rumble 1992 – This event featured the first ever 30-man Royal Rumble match for the WWE Championship, which was won by Ric Flair after an hour-long performance that solidified his place as one of the greatest wrestlers of all time. The event also featured classic matchups between Roddy Piper and The Mountie, and The Legion of Doom and The Natural Disasters, making it a must-attend event for fans of all eras of WWE.